BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

J. Christophers

We woke up late Sunday morning so we decided instead of cooking we would try another local breakfast place. A colleague asked me had I tried J. Christopher's, which I hadn't. So I took the family to the Brookhaven location and it was packed but they have a nice sitting area inside to wait which wasn't long. Sunday was very nice, warm, and slightly windy so we didn't being seated outside. I had their pantry feast with pancakes. They have a alternative if you are trying to watch your weight. My husband had their blueberry pancakes but said that he found the Flying Biscuits pancakes to taste better-which I agree with-but the food was still good. The lemon I requested with my water didn't seem fresh but that's the only real complaint that I had.This is a nice place to go to for breakfast or lunch and meet with friends, have a light lunch and read a book, or watch the people who live locally have a nice afternoon stroll. The artwork here is really nice and I found myself really admiring it. Our waitress, Kim, was really nice and even hugged me before we left.

0 comments: