BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

R-Rice

Have you every craved Chinese or Asian food but dreaded the empty feeling later or dreading the greasy after-taste? I wanted to order some food that I hadn't tried before. I came across R-Rice Restaurant. They are an asian restaurant that put a fresh spin on classics like pot stickers, "sushi" rolls, and even fish sandwiches. I tried their potsickers and they are like butter. They were fluffy, well-seasoned, and not bland.


Their dynamite deep fried rolls are filled with salmon, crab meat, and asparagus. Dynamite is the right word to express the taste and flavor of these rolls. I actually got some kind of sugar rush from eating them!

The restaurant is a very nice, contemporary restaurant, with bar, that is good for a nice outing with friends or family. The food is very appealing and is prepared with the freshest ingredients. It's menu covers varying tastes with an Asian twist. I would say it's definitely worth a try!

It was so good I forgot to take pictures of the original meal I ordered-I had to find stock pictures! :)

R-Rice
1140 Hammond Drive Ste. 120
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
770-804-8155

0 comments: